Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Blog Post

This is my first blog post. Congratulations to me for finally getting around to setting this up. It has long been a goal of mine to do this.

Let me share my plan for this blog
I plan to provide my viewpoints on a wide range of topics. There are several topics I find interesting, and those things will probably find their way into my posts. Some of those topics include personal finance, politics, new technology and family values. I hope that my posts will encourage readers to leave their feedback, and get people to share ideas with each other. As long as this is done in a civil manner, I think this is both healthy, educational and entertaining all at the same time. I'll be keeping an eye out for offensive comments, and will respond accordingly to those.

Who the heck am I?
I am a guy. For now, we'll just call me the stupid pickle (tsp for short, if you must). I'm in my early thirties, and live in a small city in northeast Wisconsin. I have enjoyed computers my whole life. I have a full time, first shift job doing web development for a local company with global reach. I enjoy my work. I have a family that I love dearly. That includes my beautiful wife and two very young little boys. It also includes an extended family that is pretty scattered across the state and the world.

Next Steps
Now that I've written an introduction, I need to write some articles. I'll do that over time. Please come back and check them out. If you have ideas for posts, or would like to submit a guest post, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: